Saturday, April 9, 2011

79 Days of Gratitude & Thanks: Day 20 - Come Back



Today's been a really tough day. This is one of the song's that we played at Madison's funeral. Tomorrow is another day!

***

If I keep holding out Will the light shine through Under this broken roof Its only rain that I feel I've been wishing out the days Ohh ohh oh come back I have been planning out All that I'd say to you Since you slipped away Know that I still remain true I've been wishing out the days Please say that it you hadn't gone now I wouldn't have lost you another way From wherever you are Ohhhh ohh ohh oh oh come back And these days linger on And in the night I've been waiting for The real possibility that I may meet you in my dreams I go to sleep If I don't fall apart, will my memory stay clear So you had to go, And I had to remain here But the strangest thing today So far away and yet you feel so close And I'm not gonna question any other way There must be an open door For you uhh uhh uhh...to come back And the days they linger on And every night when I'm waiting for The real possibility that I meet you in my dreams Sometimes you're there and you're talking back to me Come the morning I can swear that you're next to me And it's okayyyyy It's ok...it's ok Ohh I need you...come back, come back Ahh I need you come back, come back Ohhh I need you come back, come back

No comments:

Post a Comment